Increases in automatic enrolment pension contributions. : Payroll News
Paytec Payroll Services Free
Payroll services
Marian House, 62-64 Priory Crescent, Southsea, Hampshire, PO4 8RN

Paytec Online Payroll Services Limited, Registered in England No. 05500235, Registered office as above.  Copyright 2006 JDP&I.  All rights reserved.

P
Y
A
c
E
Telephone 0845 052 9456
Online Payroll Services
t
We fix the fees for our services so that you can budget your payroll and pension automatic enrolment costs with confidence. Each new payroll client will receive our terms of engagement outlining our respective responsibilities both fairly and accurately
Online Payroll Services
PAYtEc ONLINE PAYROLL SERVICES
We will process your payroll online anywhere in the UK
HomeAbout  |  News  |  Forms  |  RTI  |  Contacts  |  Site Map

Increases in automatic enrolment pension contributions.

by The Payroll Manager on 03/02/18

Don't forget to let your employees know about the increases to their auto enrolment pension contributions from 6 April 2018. 

From 6 April 2018, employers will have to contribute a minimum of 2% into their employees workplace pension, and employees will have to contribute 3% of their earnings, to make a total of 5% paid into their workplace pension scheme.

The employer can pay more than the minimum and can choose to pay the 5% meaning employees would not have to contribute.

Please contact us if you need any help with your workplace pension and payroll.

#workplacepension #automaticenrolment#pensioncontributions




PAYtEc ONLINE PAYROLL SERVICES
We will process your payroll and pension automatic enrolment online anywhere in the UK